In light of today’s global economy and variable markets, achieving financial independence can be a complex and confusing process for even the most experienced investors, one that requires a significant amount of time, knowledge, and resources. We provide access to the necessary tools, personalized services, and abilities to help you develop a well-coordinated investment management plan that goes beyond one-dimensional product strategies.
After assessing your goals and risk tolerance, our objective is to offer advice designed to help preserve and increase your assets by delivering a high level of personalized service and experience. Balancing your needs, we trust you will find that our experienced team offers a sophisticated level of comprehensive asset management services to define an approach that will satisfy your long-term needs. As your needs change, our ongoing investment management process monitors the evolution of your portfolio, including individual assets, business assets, or a combination of the two. We are committed to helping you achieve your financial needs and goals.
DBP Wealth Advisory Group, like most successful investment advisory firms, follows a core investment philosophy. Theses fundamental principles guide the investment decisions we help our clients make.
- Investments are used to achieve long-term goals, while savings are used for short-term goals.
- Asset allocation, with a diversification among stock, bond and other markets, helps reduce risk.
- Investors should know how their investments fit into their portfolios and why they own particular assets.
- Minimizing investment cost is crucial for long-term success.
- An investor’s primary decisions involve choosing a mix of assets to be held in a portfolio, not the selection of individual investments.
- Risk is multi-dimensional. Investors should weigh “shortfall risk” – the possibility that a portfolio may not meet long-term financial goals – against “market risk,” – the reality that returns may fluctuate.
- Market-timing and performance-chasing are not part of a winning strategy.